Twitter is the platform for all kinds of content, including photos and videos. While posting a tweet or picture on Twitter is easy, uploading a video is more complicated. Here are some simple steps to know how to save videos from twitter for PC and smartphone.
Readers should note that regardless of a computer or laptop, you should visit the website to upload videos to Twitter. Downloading videos from Twitter to smartphones is as simple as possible through an application.
Twitter is full of the content of texts, links, photos, GIFs, videos, and more. If you are interested in content published by others, you can save it to your device. It’s pretty standard when it comes to photos, GIFs, and videos.
As you know, storing Twitter images on your iPhone’s filmstrip is easy, but it’s not the same when downloading GIFs and videos from the website. In my previous guide, I showed you how to save Twitter videos to a computer or mobile device. Here I want to explain to you how to download videos to Twitter safely and reliably on your iPhone.
How to Save Videos From Twitter On PC?
- Open twitter.com in your browser and log in.
- Get the video you need to download and right-click on the date/time the tweet was covered. You will find it right next to your account number.
- Click the “Copy link address” option from the drop-down menu.
- Next, open another tab in your browser and head to this website Paste the link here in the box.
You can download the video from Twitter in low-resolution MP4 and HD MP4 for a high-resolution version. Select your option and click Download. The Twitter videos are saved in the download folder.
Method #1 Save Videos From Twitter to iPhone Safely for Free
You may discover that EaseUS MobiMover is a well-known iOS content manager that allows you to transfer files to or from your iPhone / iPad / iPod. However, little is known that it also works as a free PC video downloader.
With free video downloads installed on your PC (also compatible with Mac), you can download videos from more than 1000 websites on your computer or iPhone / iPad. Whether it’s a popular video site like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, or a social network like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, you can use the video URL to download videos from the site using EaseUS MobiMover.
Note: Many users want to save videos on Twitter to the filmstrip. For your information, the free video downloader stores the downloaded videos in the TV app (in iOS 13 and later) or in the video app (in iOS 12 and earlier).
Method #2 Save Videos From Twitter to iPhone
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer and run EaseUS MobiMover. Click “Trust” on your iPhone when a message appears, asking if you should trust this computer. Go to “Video Downloader” and select the iPhone as a destination to save the video.
Step 2. Copy the URL of the Twitter video you want to save to your iPhone, paste it into the bar in MobiMover, then tap “Download.”
Step 3. After clicking the “Download” button, MobiMover quickly checks the URL and downloads the video from Twitter to your iPhone. When the downloading will be done, you can watch the video offline on your iPhone (TV> Library> Movies) at any time.
EaseUS MobiMover doesn’t bother you with ads or plugins. You will only receive reliable help with the support of both the iOS content manager and a video downloader.
Method #3 Save Videos From Twitter Via Browser Extension
A video downloader extension allows you can download videos from websites like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter directly using a browser, like Chrome. There are many extensions available to upload videos to Twitter. You can search for them on the Internet and select the one you like best. Here I take the “Twitter Video Downloader” provided by Save Tweet Vid as an example.
How To Save Twitter Videos to Your iPhone
- Go to Chrome Web Store, search for “Twitter Video Downloader” and add the extension to your browser.
- Restart your browser.
- Go to Twitter and log in. You will know that there is a download button at the bottom of every video or GIF.
- Get the video you need to save and click “Download” below.
- The new page will show all the download options. Select the quality and format you want to download or convert the video from Twitter to MP3.
The advantage of using a browser extension to store videos on Twitter is that you don’t want to copy and paste the link of the video. This method is only supported by one website. For example, the next time you want to download videos from Dailymotion, you will have to find another way to do it.
How to Download Twitter Videos to iPhone
How to save videos from Twitter on the iPhone without using a laptop or computer? The answer is to use a mobile app. If you want to download Twitter videos to an iPhone or Android device, Twitter downloaders are available.
Typically, when you use a mobile app to download Twitter videos to your iPhone, you need to share the tweet from the Twitter app, copy the link, and then save the video to your iPhone using the downloader. The steps vary depending on the selected tool. Download, install and keep a video download on Twitter from the App Store on your iPhone by following the application’s instructions.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Android
- Download the free +Download app on your Android device. This application is necessary to save Twitter videos on your device and play them offline.
- Open the official Twitter app on your Android device and find the tweet with the video you want to share.
- You can also make a copy of the video link to Twitter doing a browser. The official app is not required.
- When you find it, tap the Share button at the bottom of the video, then select Share Tweet.
- The application + Download will appear in the list of applications where you can also share the video. Tap + Download in the app list to share the link. The video will download automatically.
- If the video doesn’t download automatically, press the download button. You may need to record videos on the device. Select Allow when prompted.
The Bottom Line
Here are the top three ways to save Twitter videos to your iPhone. You can also download videos for iPhone using Twitter’s online tools. However, when you encounter unwanted ads, redirects, and errors, it is not recommended to use most of the online tools.
Also Read: How To Record A Phone Call On iPhone